IT & Website Design Officer at ParaQuick
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ParaQuick
Your Loan, Tailored for You!
Consolidating debt? Need a new car? Paying for a large expense like school fees or a special occasion?... We have you covered!!!
IT & Website Design Officer
1. JOB PURPOSE
- As businesses are increasingly reliant on technology, the role of an IT officer is crucial to business continuity and success.
- The IT officer will be implement IT solutions that will enable the company to grow and perform more efficiently. Part of this will include maximising resources and projects through design, development to completion.
- The position holder will be responsible for maintaining Business Support systems like CRM, Service Delivery Platform, Contact Centre Technology etc. and might also be required to work in an outsourced environment with deliveries through Strategic Partners.
- S/he will be expected to provide solutions to complex IT issues and be able to act both independently or closely with the IT Manager on-site.
- The key deliverable for this role is ensuring that projects are completed on time and budget, providing seamless service and ensure optimisation of systems.
- Familiarity with PBX, IP telephony, call centre management
- Excellent PC hardware hands-on experience
- Ability to perform hands-on tasks (wiring etc..)
- Familiarity with common windows operating systems (7,8,10, 2012)
- Familiarity with common Linux operating systems (Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat)
- Hands-on experience with MS Active directory, client and server sides
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Familiarity with online helpdesk systems
- Familiarity with project management systems
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Google Apps, including account administration, directory sync services and advanced troubleshooting
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer science, MIS or similar. Coursework for either degree can include computer engineering, programming, networking, mathematics or database management.
Three or more (recent) years of IT hands-on work experience
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, able to follow and execute project plans.
Method of Application
App;licants should send CVs to CONTACT@PARAQUICKNG.COM
- Recent Jobs from ParaQuick
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Credit and Risk Advisor at ParaQuick
- General Manager at ParaQuick
- Know More About ParaQuickSimilar Jobs
- Head, ICT Department at Salus Trust Limited
- Graphic Designer at Enbelo Design & Print
- Web Developer (PHP Code Igniter) at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Full Stack Developer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Motions Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- IT Manager at Minyx360
- Senior Technical Specialist - Application at Blue Turtle Technologies Limited
- IT Security Manager at GVA Partners