Revenue Assurance & Internal Audit Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a well respected broadband internet and broadband service company. They are admired for their Customer experience, Professionalism, Reliability, Flexibility, Responsiveness, Innovative products and services and Exemplary corporate citizenship.
Revenue Assurance & Internal Audit Executive
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams.
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams.
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyze and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems.
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risks.
- Support in fraud management control frame work for reducing fraud activities and Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Assist in analyzing existing process and strengthen the same.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities.
- Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector.
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA.
- Attention to detail and financial impact.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills Good communication skills.
- Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage.
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from eRecruiter Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Regional Sales Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Power Engineer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Know More About eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International