An Interior Design Consulting Firm focused on turnkey building and construction projects, redesigning spaces and decoration. The Firm’ specializes in both residential and commercial design delivering simple, classic and timeless designs that fulfill clients’ expectations through exceptional service. Its designs are tailored to clients’ unique personal and practical needs.
This individual will be responsible for managing the Firm’s client projects while remaining aligned with its strategy, business commitments and goals. The person will also oversee all aspects of the Firm’s construction and interior design projects, coordinate and complete projects on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the Firm’s projects
- Assisting with the development and approval of design specifications
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget
- Managing budget and making an adjustment to funds constraints based on each project’s financial analysis
- Defining the scope and objectives for each of the Firm’s projects
- Developing procurement requirement and justification for materials where necessary
- Conducting site inspections to ensure compliance to design specifications and regulatory authorities
- Reviewing contractors, workman or artisan’s bids/quotations towards execution of the Firm’s projects
- Developing contractors/artisan’s scope of work and terms of engagement
- Developing comprehensive and detailed project plans to monitor, track and assess each project
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation for each of the Firm’s projects
- Managing workflow of contractors, workman, and artisan where necessary
- Reviewing contractors/artisans’ work and performance for conformance to contract agreement
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Work with Management on any other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the Firm.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of Architecture, Engineering or Technical related degree (Building, Architecture, Civil, Structural Administration, Management) or equivalent professional qualification
- A Masters degree or an MBA is an advantage.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is essential
- Minimum 3+ years of project management experience
- Proven working experience in project management
Relevant Professional registration
Duration: Full-time employment - Location: Lagos
Remuneration: Attractive and dependent on experience
Method of Application
NOTE: Interviews will be done on a rolling basis. Once we have a suitable candidate we will end the recruitment exercise. You are advised to apply early.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae on or before Tuesday, June 18, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications without a cover letter will not be attended to.