Job Instructor - EXPAT at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 13 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Instructor - EXPAT
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: 28-28 Days Rotation
- Develop, maintain and implement a comprehensive Operations Technical Competence and Development and Assurance curriculum across the entire hierarchy of Operations department based on the A&P scheme to ensure that operations staff can be progressed based on learnt and experience-based competencies commensurate with their responsibilities.
- Implement a refresher program based on the A&P scheme and on contemporary developments and lessons learnt in the plant and in industry, to refresh and maintain the professional competencies of senior operations personnel including shift operations leadership.
- Supervise competency based progression through the Assessment and Progression (A & P) Schemes 1&2 for Operators/Supervisors to ensure clear understanding of the daily routine/nonroutine operation of the plant to meet competence minimum staff manning the plant.
- Develop and train all plant Operators/Supervisors to become competent in Gas testing as Authorized Gas Safety Tester (AGST) and to be proficient in the process equipment preparation under the permit to work system.
- Review and assess performance of the A&P Schemes to fully encompass technical and operational changes from LFI, MOC against Competency Framework Profiles. Develop and coordinate computer based training and tool box presentations as part of the management of change process, learning from incident, and any other improvement initiatives on plant assets for all Operators to meet the situation awareness philosophy.
- Perform Competence Assurance testing on Panel and Field Supervisors / Operators on the use of monitoring and control tools to adequately respond to process upsets and emergencies in order to avoid production losses.
- Develop and implement specific training packages (ESP, Gas GAME) for all POx teams in line with Operation’s Reliability tools and proactive monitoring techniques in the field and panel to mitigate the Human error counts on the plant Operation.
- Coordinate the FIT/ Emergency response training for the shifts with HSEQ fire team to achieve Emergency response readiness for the assets. Support Panel or Field Operators in carrying out their required tasks during major process upset or emergency situations to enhance timely recovery and stability of process conditions.
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Sciences with particular emphasis on possession of the A1 (Assessor) certification as the minimum and any other Training certification will be an added advantage.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years’ experience at a Supervisory level
- Acquisition of 12-15 Assessment and Progression Skill Blocks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer at Prime Services
- Manager, LPG Operations at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Team Lead, LPG Maintenance at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Plant Manager (H/F) at Vallourec
- CNG Conversion Technician at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Auto Mechanic at Denver Building Services Limited
- Electrical Technician at Lightning Networks