- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Geophysical Quality Control Representative III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 11 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Geophysical Quality Control Representative III
Category: Geology and Geosciences
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- A Geophysical Quality Control Representative who has knowledge of geophysical acquisition techniques, industry Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) standards, seismic equipment operations and positioning, Company reporting requirements, and an awareness of Company Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) procedures, and has demonstrated skills in effective communications, interface management, auditing and assessing operations, and problem solving
- Provide guidance and oversight to a team of QC’s who oversee geophysical vendor field operations
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Must be familiar with geophysical site investigation acquisition, processing and interpretation including high resolution seismic surveys, sub bottom profiler surveys, multibeam echosounder surveys and side scan sonar surveys.
- Must be familiar with the sampling and preservation of water column, surficial and near surficial sediments for environmental, geochemical or geological/geotechnical purposes
- Must be familiar with controlled amplitude and controlled phase processing geophysical data
- Must be familiar with the latest geophysical processing techniques including broad band processing, data reconstruction and noise attenuation.
- Must be familiar with data delivery and reporting standards
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a Geophysical or Geotechnical field required
- Minimum of 20 years geophysical field experience; O and G geophysical field experience preferred
- Must have leadership ability and skills to monitor and advise on all aspects of geophysical data acquisition, including: SSH&E, logistics, operations, instrumentation, equipment, recording, and positioning
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
- Must comply with all requirements per the agreement.
- Certifications must be current and not due to expire for the anticipated duration of the project.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical QC III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Oil & Gas Reliability Analyst/Engineer I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Operations Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Projectionist at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
- Graduate Technical Safety Engineer at Melios Limited
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer for Diagnostic Product at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Technical Assistant at Westfield Consulting
- Principal Water and Sanitation Engineer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Financial Reporting Specialist at Ibom Air