Ticketing & Issuing Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 14 June, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Ashton & Dave Travels
Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations. Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the "Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)" and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity.
Ticketing & Issuing Officer
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross - sell and up - sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Minimum of an OND in any approved Polytechnic course
- Minimum of three years of ticket booking, issuing, reissuing, revalidating, cancelling, etc experience in the Tourism industry is critical and COMPULSORY.
- Experience in at least two of the Global Distribution Systems (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) is CRITICAL AND COMPULSORY.
- Experience in Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel will be an added advantage
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Experience in Tours and Hotel booking will be an added advantage
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Very attractive and negotiable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Kindly adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CV without the required Tourism experience will be discarded.
- Know More About Ashton & Dave TravelsSimilar Jobs
- Destination Consultant at Finchglow Travels
- Ticketing & Issuing Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Ticketing & Issuing Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Travel Coordinator at Andela
- Travel Manager, West Africa at Andela
- General Manager, Travel at Simeon's Pivot
- Travel Advisor at Maxad Travels Limited
- Ticketing and Courier Officers (NYSC Only) at Cross Country Limited