Senior Manager, CEX Design and Program Management at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 19 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Senior Manager, CEX Design and Program Management
- Drive Customer Experience design & Experience Prototyping across all touchpoints and digital portals.
- Keep track of CE initiatives, follow progress, measure impact as well as implement and drive complex and cross functional CE projects (managing resources and people) to deliver the required improvements.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Customer Experience Divisional strategies and processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Support MTNN CEX Head in the overall development and implementation of Customer experience strategy
- Ensure improvement in MTN’s overall, Low, medium & high value segment Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Lead the review, reporting, optimization and industrialization of High Volume Journeys.
- Lead the PMO for all CE improvement initiatives
- Manage myMTN App & other Customer portals for the delivery of Download, Usage, and Successful transaction targets
- Project manage cross-area CE initiatives
- Provide input for setting operational targets to other functions derived from the CE targets (Service / Touchpoint target setting & tracking)
- Participate in the design of the overall Customer experience strategy for MTNN
- Align CEX strategy with Overall Company strategy and the organization’s Brand attribute.
- Provide CEX support to the Product Development and Innovation team in Marketing ad EB to ensure an excellent customer journey is central to the development of new product URS before development and launch
- Lead Customer Experience Prototyping and co-creation with Customers.
- Regularly monitor the implementation of the objectives in the strategic plan, and monitor the results.
- Translates the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic Customer Experience strategies and actions
- Manage stakeholders within and outside both MTN Nigeria and external Vendors.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and mentor the team members to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of all related job requirements and accountabilities and leverage human resources career development programs for staff career development.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of the team, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- Fluent in English
- A first degree in any analytical degree is desirable
- 9-17 years’ work experience which includes:
- Extensive experience in telecoms industry
- Experience in Customer Experience design & management.
- Project management experience will be required. A project management certification will be an advantage.
- Management experience in marketing mix, strategy development and implementation
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Proven track record in developing and measuring successful customer focused initiatives
- Marketing Management and Decision Taking courses
- Leadership development programs
- BA, BEd, BSc, BTech or HND
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager, Transmission Core and Backhaul at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, CEX Transformation at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International