HSE Technician (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
HSE Technician (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12479
Location: Akpo, Rivers
Contract: Freelance contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Identify faults on HSE equipment; Carry out spot repairs on HSE equipment and rectify where applicable, for example fire extinguishers; life jackets; fire hydrants etc.
- Candidate should have sound HSE experience and knowledge of offshore installations and associated HSE equipment.
- Candidate should have at least one OEM certificate of competency for VIKINGS life jackets and DESAUTEL fire extinguishers
- Minimum level of experience required 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Coordinator, Methods & Field Operations (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Preparation Team Leader at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Know More About SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- HSE Advisor at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- NEBOSH IGC Instructor /Assessor at Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI)
- EHSSQ Officer at Enyo Retail & Supply
- HSE Assistant at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Health, Environment, Safety and Security Manager at CGC Nigeria Limited (CGC)
- Environmental Compliance Officer at Oxfam
- Safety and Security Officer at Center for Civilians in Conflict’s Mission
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited