Senior ipNX Technical Support Engineer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Senior ipNX Technical Support Engineer
Job ID: 28
Department: Service Assurance
Function: Technical Support
Reporting to: Service Assurance Manager
Travel Frequency: Seldom
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- Provide advanced (2nd) level off-site technical support for all ipNX services: Data connectivity, Internet services, and Voice services etc.
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results
- Incident Management (Complex/advance Call Resolution)
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- (B.Sc/B.Eng) Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics Engineering CCNP
- Advanced level knowledge of telecommunications, IP design, and implementation skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Ability to find the solution to complex network problems through creative thinking, analytical reasoning and past experiences along with available resources and information.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- Internetworking Voice and Data Advanced VoIP Protocol Analysis andTroubleshooting, TCP/IP Protocol Analysis and Troubleshooting, Linux and Windows operative systems
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, BGP, QOS, VPN technologies both layer 2 and 3.
- At least 4 years work experience in similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) is desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organisations
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from IpNX Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- ipNX Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer) at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Territory Manager at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- NMS Engineer - Software Development at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- System Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Know More About IpNX Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head, ICT Department at Salus Trust Limited
- Graphic Designer at Enbelo Design & Print
- Web Developer (PHP Code Igniter) at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Full Stack Developer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Motions Graphics Designer at Freeme Digital
- IT Manager at Minyx360
- Senior Technical Specialist - Application at Blue Turtle Technologies Limited
- IT Security Manager at GVA Partners