ipNX Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer) at IpNX Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at IpNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
ipNX Technical Support Engineer (i-TAC Engineer)
Job ID: 22
Department: Service Assurance
Function: Technical Support
Reporting to: Service Assurance Manager
Work Schedule: Shift
Travel Frequency: Seldom
Purpose of the Job
- Provide first level off-site technical support for all ipNX services: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, WiMAX services etc.
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support ensuring customers satisfaction.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs):
- Incident Management (First Call Resolution)â€‹â€‹â€‹
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails
- Follow up on unresolved complaint/ open tickets to closure
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- (B.Sc/B.Eng) Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics engineEngineering
- CCNA, CCNP (Desired)
- Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
- Work Experience:
- A hands-on experience with the following is a must: IP Routing, MPLS, QOS, VPN.
- Knowledge and experience with network security (IPSec Firewalls) are desirable.
- Experience with Wireless Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint technologies is desirable
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from IpNX Nigeria Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior ipNX Technical Support Engineer at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Territory Manager at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Business Analyst at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- NMS Engineer - Software Development at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- System Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Account Manager at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Know More About IpNX Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- IT/Network Support at Netcom Africa
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- IT & Networking Intern at Buffer Media
- Senior Specialist, Solution Engineer - Mastercard Payment Gateway Services at MasterCard
- Backend Mobile Engineer (Remote) at Iyanu
- IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planner at GVA Partners
- Graphics and Social Media Officer at Comercio Partners
- Dot Net Developer at Recore Limited