Assistant Manager (Human Resources Operations) at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
Enugu Electricity Distribution PLC (EEDC), one of the eleven (11) electricity distribution companies in the county is desirous of engaging suitably qualified and outstanding candidates into the position below:
Assistant Manager (Human Resources Operations)
Location: EEDC Business Districts
- Assistant Manager (HR Operations) with responsibilities which include reviewing budgets, implementing new company policies, maintaining internal HR systems, Industrial -Relations and Employee Engagement,
- Considerable and relevant work experience is required for this mid -level position. Additionally this supervisory staff functions to ensure that our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment for all staff of EEDC.
Specific Functions And Responsibilities
- To provide assistance to Head Human Resources. & Admin in compilation of comprehensive monthly HRAD performance reports (from all programs in the Department). This report is submitted to MD, Executive Management and HODs on a monthly basis.
- On behalf of HRAD, establish and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all EEDC Departments. Provide monthly monitoring/performance reports.
- Oversee the management of EEOC - Union Interactions and activities to ensure absence of strikes, lockouts and other adverse events.
- Oversee the management of EEDC know-your-staff outreach and activities; as well as spear heading HRAD’s Customer Service activities and Employee engagements.
- Conduct other research and surveys of staff as directed by Head HRAD
Qualification And Experience
- A Bachelor's degree/HND in any field including Human Resources Management,Education, Sociology, Economics, Psychology or related field. Masters is an added advantage. Professional certifications such as CIPM, CIPD, SHRM, PHR etc. are also an advantage.
- 5 - 7 Years Postgraduate Cognate Experience out of which at least two (2) years must have been spent on a Senior Level - Technically Proficient in HR Management Systems and Knowledge of Best Practice in HR Operations, In-depth knowledge of data analysis, use of computer software, especially Excel.
Method of Application
Click Here to Download Job Description (Pdf)
- No hard copy applications will be entertained.
- Prospective candidates are advised against attempting to submit applications at any LEDC office.
Interested and qualified? Go to Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Performance Management Manager at Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)
- Know More About Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC)Similar Jobs
- State Office Admin and Resource Assistant – Anambra at British Council
- Human Resource and Administration Manager at WFO International
- Human Resources Officer at Compovine Technologies
- Human Resource & Admin Executive at Marcforte Business Consulting
- Recruitment Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Human Resource & Admin Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Human Resources Coordinator at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- HR Graduate Internship Recruitment at Procter and Gamble