Head of Marketing, Cinemas & Film Distribution at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Posted on: 10 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
Head of Marketing, Cinemas & Film Distribution
- The Head, Marketing is the principal Marketing and Operations strategy execution and performance-monitoring executive in implementing and managing business activities, special projects and initiatives aimed at improving efficiency, as well as ensuring business growth and profitability over the long-term.
- The position incumbent is responsible for the delivery of day-to-day marketing, sales and supply chain activities, especially those around the cinema’s operations and films distribution.
- He/she is responsible for directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies and in addition provides direction and structure for those specific departmental areas within the Company.
- He/she will also ensure the company is strategically well placed to aggressively defend, and grow, its market share of, and profitability from, the various product lines by understanding the nature of competition and anticipating competitor strategies/actions.
- He/she represents the organisations interests in financial, operational and technical alliances, and in presentations and meetings related to the development, funding, promotion, delivery and evaluation of business strategies and projects within approved policy and authority limits. To this end the incumbent is expected to effectively manage the acquisition, use, maintenance and disposal of all key resources and assets, effectively manage project schedules and ensure rigorous adherence to approved annual operating budgets for functional areas within the defined scope of responsibility.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds a high performing team of managers with thorough understanding and appreciation of the dynamics and business impacts of the growing opportunities in the cinema and movie entertainment space.
- Maintains overall responsibility for the development of comprehensive Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain Management strategies; works with functional heads to develop effective business plans, supporting budgets and resource deployment & management programs for enabling business activities.
- Monitors business performance scorecards and budgets to ensure targeted revenue and expenditure profiles are maintained at all times; pulls triggers when necessary to ensure the business is always on course to attaining set EBITDA, ROCE, ROI and PBT etc. targets; co-ordinates the periodic business performance monitoring and reporting activities of the sales and marketing.
- Ensures customer inquiries (for high profile corporate and high net worth individual customers) are effectively handled through the Customer Service Centre.
- First Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in Agency etc.
- Solid business strategy development and execution skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited