Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in Haulage industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below.
Fleet Loading Supervisor
Location: Itoikin and Apapa, Lagos.
- handles oversize and overweight cargo loading supervision, and calculation standard of large-sized goods, load-bearing capacity of truck, and have good control ability for cargo loading to save time and improve efficiency.
- good ability in the use of lashing tools
- experience in escorting large cargo, understand the road conditions, and generate road condition report.
- have experience in on-road rescue, able to deal with unexpected situations on the road, including cargo falling, etc.
Minimum qualification required:
OND/HND/B.Sc. certificate in related discipline with a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
- Innovative by bringing own ideas for management of the team
- Proficient in the use of computer (i.e. MS-Office; Ms-word, Ms-excel, etc).
Normal working hours are 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to:
SINOMA CARGO INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA LIMITED is an Equal Opportunity Employer.