Montaigne Place is Nigeria's largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand's portfolio cuts across different categories.
Head, Make Up Artist
Job Objective (s)
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of make up application using the Montaigne Brand make-up line. To generate sales from both new and existing clients.
- Functionally reports into: Spa Manager
- Administratively reports to: Spa Manager
- Supervises: Make Up Artist
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Have a complete knowledge and understanding of all make-up services and products
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colours and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimise or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain knowledge of current make up trends
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales turnover from the make-up business line
- Increase in awareness of Montaigne’s line of make-up products
- Level of professionalism displayed
- Customer satisfaction index.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- 3 - 5 years’ cognate experience (Including Managerial Experience)
- Knowledge of different product types and effects on the skin
- Skin types Skills:
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.