Project Manager at Reliabuild Properties Limited
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Reliabuild Properties Limited
Reliabuild Properties Limited is a young 100% Nigerian Real Estate and Construction Company, located in Nigeria’s Capital City: Abuja. We employ our Cultural Diversity, Innovation and Contemporary approach as we build our reputable brand.
- We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- An excellent Construction Project Manager must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Building Science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Reliabuild Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager/Solution Architect at Netcom Africa
- Zonal Project Manager at Malaria Consortium
- Project Manager at SOS Children Villages
- Implementation Project Specialist at Insidify
- FGM Country Project Manager at Plan International
- Facilitator - Livestock (Poultry and Meat Value Chains) at SNV
- Project Management Trainee at Brookstone Property Limited
- Product Manager at Proten