Coordinator, Method and Field Operations at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Coordinator, Method and Field Operations
Location: Port Harcourt
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Represent ECP in all coordination activities between ECP and over company entities: review of planning & work progress, drilling program, Opersafe, DGS review, etc.
- Act as ECP focal point to transmit information needed by Field Operations entity: integrated planning, cost estimate, etc.
- Identify and resolve blocking points within ECP and those related to interfaces arising from other company entities for ECP activities (except for ECP Projects which have separate interface management process). Ensure the effectiveness of ECP and over company entities interface:
- Exchange of necessary information between the entities.
- Alignment of priorities.
- Balanced view of objective, capacity and constraints
- Review ECP planning/scheduling milestones in order to conform to ECP- over company entities interface information/agreement.
- Participate to ECP weekly meetings internal audit, project review, yearly objective meeting, organizational discussion, etc.
- Assist in resolving ECP internal issues: budget, SAP, engineering, material, construction presentation, constructability review, procedure, documentation, etc.
- University Bachelor degree in Mechanical/ Petroleum/Structural Engineering with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Petroleum Field Operations/Construction of Petroleum surface facilities in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge and hand-on experience on use planning application(Primavera/Microsoft Project) of Petroleum Maintenance Operations/Project activities is required.
- Knowledge of project management in the Oil & Gas is also essential
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Facility Manager, Quality Assurance/Quality Control at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager, Maintenance at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Facility Manager (Quantity Surveyor) at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Inspection Engineer (M/F) at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Construction Engineer at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Lead Technician at Sellafield Energy
- Expeditor at Sellafield Energy
- Operations Excellence Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.