Revenue Assurance & Internal Audit Executive at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 30 June, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group - Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with large base of customers across different locations in Nigeria and beyond have an opening in the capacity below:
Revenue Assurance & Internal Audit Executive
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyze and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risks.
- Support in fraud management control frame work for reducing fraud activities
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out Perform any other duties assigned.
- Assist in analyzing existing process and strengthen the same
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities
- Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume /CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Using the position and location applied for as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Recent Jobs from Lorache Consulting Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account / Internal Audit Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Customer Service - Technical Support at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Know More About Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head of Credit - Operations at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Company Accountant at Landlagos
- Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy
- TAAT Internal Auditor, Program Management Unit at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Treasury Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Finance Officer- Treasury at Bet9ja
- Finance Officer- Management Accounts at Bet9ja