Registrar / Chief Executive Officer at The Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (ISMN)
Posted on: 6 June, 2019
Deadline: 18 June, 2019
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at The Institute of Strategic M
The Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (ISMN) is a professional management association, which specializes in strategic leadership and governance. The Institute was established in 2003 as an independent, non-government, non-profit organization.
Registrar / Chief Executive Officer
- The Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (ISMN) is seeking a highly qualified dedicated, professional and visionary individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills to lead its national secretariat as the Registrar/ Chief Executive Officer.
- This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, strategic and forward-thinking professional body with footprint across all sectors.
Method of Application
nterested and qualified candidates should send their most recent Curriculum Vitae/Resume to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified individuals to apply, including women.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Know More About The Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (ISMN)Similar Jobs
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at SDSD Nigeria
- PA/Admin Officer at The Perfect PA Nigeria Limited
- General Manager (Innovation & Opportunity) at Kimberly Ryan
- General Manager (Operations) at Kimberly Ryan
- Operations (Service Delivery) Manager at Tek Experts
- Team Manager at Tek Experts
- Project Administrator - OFDA at INTERSOS
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager at Human Capital Partners (HCP)