Developer at MLS Properties
Posted on: 5 June, 2019
Deadline: 24 June, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at MLS Properties
MLS Properties is a renowned international real estate company that believes in providing property management services and over see the full maintenance of all types of buildings, estates; residential, offices to shopping malls thereby allowing the customer to focus on other goals especially their business activities
- Expanding and improving the MLS Properties’ and Naija Property website domains to increase signups, improve conversions, and help the customer find different types of properties all in one place.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Building software to further refine and personalize our email program and ensure all of our mailings are highly relevant, timely, and effective.
- 4+ years experience as a full-time, full-stack software developer
- Experience with best practices for working effectively with remote teams
- Experience in building high-performance, reusable and adaptive UI components.
- Create new web sites and marketing landing pages using one of several web content management systems in use today
- Thorough knowledge in HTML4, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3 and W3C standards Must have worked on Responsive Web Development
- Should have worked with one of the following responsive frameworks: 960 GS,Bootstrap and Foundation. Preferably with Bootstrap 3.0
- Should have experience in working with Charts/Graphs plugins like AMCharts,Highcharts, Dundas, JQPlot.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Experience with SEO
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Work Experience and Training:
- Must have worked in technology environment with an interest in Property Management and Real Estate industry.
- Bachelors or Training in Computer Science, IT or related degree
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio/sample deliverable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About MLS PropertiesSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at MyJobMag Limited
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer at Veripark Software Solutions
- IT Outsourcing Supervisor at Netcom Africa
- Analyst, NOC Optimization at IHS Towers
- Senior Information Communication Technology Associate, GS-7 at UNICEF
- Data Officer at Sightsavers
- Software Developer at eHealth Systems Africa
- Senior Software Developer (Geospatial) at eHealth Systems Africa