Cinema Manager: Samonda at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Posted on: 4 June, 2019
Deadline: 5 June, 2019
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of:
(A) Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites
(B) Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management
(C) Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development
Cinema Manager: Samonda
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities include the following and other duties as may be assigned:
- To oversee the management of the day to day activities of the cinemas.
- To support the business manager in driving daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis. Support the business manager in the effective management of controllable costs, third party contractors and team members.
- To plan, perform and manage operational tasks within the cinema.
- To continually give feedback to the business manager and colleagues’ ways in which Cinema Operations could be improved and to always champion the needs of the guest and team members
- To maximise the performance of all employees by team work, motivation and effective coaching and performance management.
- Undertaking administrative tasks, setting shift rotas and organizing staff renumeration.
- To propose and prepare in conjunction with the filmbooking department, performance schedule plan to meet business plan objectives.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Ensure the cinemas meets set audience targets each week/period.
- Registering free passes and promotion ticket on box office log book.
- To effectively communicate daily to all team members/team leaders all relevant promotional activities, targets and operational priorities.
- To ensure the security of cash at all times through the supervision and training of Team Members in policies and procedures
- To carry out specific first level supervisory and training activities within the cinema to ensure that the both company’s and operations best practice standards are maintained to the highest level.
- To deliver excellent Guest service through well trained and highly motivated teams.
- Ensure the safety of employees and Guests by complying with Company Standards, Health and Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements
- To implement, maintain and adhere to Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives
- To manage and operate security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, assets, Guests, and employees at all times
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
- Job knowledge
- Customer Relation Skills
- Negotiation & Networking Skills
- Personal Credibility
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Filmhouse Cinemas LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Administrative Assistant / Safety and Security Manager at ABT Associates
- General Manager at SPM Professionals Limited
- Front Desk/Admin Officer at Zercom Systems
- Document Management Officer at Coinbox Limited
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Front Desk Officer at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
- Branch Manager (Passenger Transport and Courier) at Vodstra Limited