Key Account Manager at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nigeria
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: 10 June, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at CWAY Foods and Beverages Nige
CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
Key Account Manager
- Deliver sales volume and market share at optimal cost.
- Review Key Account partners and Merchandisers performance and provide adequate feedback that will aid the achievement of the set goals in assigned areas,
- Ensure Company’s trade assets and point of sales materials are effectively utilized in order to improve business asset productivity.
- Implement channel/market execution, promotional activities in order to ensure sales and market share growth.
- Conduct regular market opportunity survey and execute action plan in order to grow sales volume and ensure customers satisfaction. Carry out depot/outlet inspection and ensure that all conform to food safety requirements. In alignment with Customer care Manager, conduct annual feedback survey.
- Maintain and manage relationship with key customers to ensure long term profitable partnership.
- Execute appropriate marketing action plan in order to ensure sales volume and market share growth.
- Deliver sales volume goal at optimal cost through effective use of available trade document i.e. DAAR, PJPs to track sales performance.
- Coach and develop subordinates i.e. Merchandisers towards achieving the set goals.
- Ensure sales proceeds and credit sales are fully paid into the Company’s coffers at the due time thereby reducing the risk of sales proceeds loss and maintain financial integrity.
- Degree in relevant discipline, MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5-7 years experience in FMCG sector.
- Must be Numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting.
- Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About CWAY Foods and Beverages NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Company Accountant at Landlagos
- Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy
- TAAT Internal Auditor, Program Management Unit at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Treasury Lead at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Finance Officer- Treasury at Bet9ja
- Finance Officer- Management Accounts at Bet9ja
- Senior Finance Officer at Bet9ja