Marketing Manager at Eat'N'Go Limited
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
Eat 'N' Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
- The job is responsible for planning, development and implementation of brand marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal as it relates with one of our brands.
- Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for brand’s outlets in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
- Responsible for driving the success of the Brand’s product & brand promise in the marketplace
- Establish effective working relationships with operations and agency leadership to ensure that our products and services are implemented through sales and marketing demand generation programs
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participates in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Develop and deliver appropriate field sales/marketing enablement tools
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organization
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Create compelling marketing campaigns using strategies that will set the brand apart from competition
- Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
- Lead Generation & Sales Enablement
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for effective marketing strategies
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all brands materials and publications.
- Ensure articulation of brands desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership
- Conduct various interviews, including win/loss and customer call back interviews/surveys to identify trends and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience in Marketing, Public Relations or relevant field.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in a restaurant brand, hospitality or FMCG sector. Experience working on the agency and client side will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations plans and activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Eat'N'Go Limited career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited