IT Auditor & Risk Officer at Swift Networks
Posted on: 3 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Swift Networks
Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill a strategic business position as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria. Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
IT Auditor & Risk Officer
- Successful candidate must be able to display a detailed understanding of the activity under audit, including IT risks and controls
- Assess IT risks and internal control strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop audit work program;
- Execute the work outlined in the audit work program.
- Document the work performed and conclusions in electronic work papers.
- Work as part of integrated audit teams.
- Regularly interact and communicate with management to discuss and present audit results, gain acceptance and provide advice to remediate on audit issues.
- Advise IT and business stakeholders on control best practices within their processes to reduce risks and improve efficiency and financial profitability.
- Share expertise and experience with the audit team and acts as a coach on specific projects.
- Supports the annual Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities by testing and evaluating effectiveness of key SOX control activities.
- Participate in special projects by conducting specific and technical review / investigation activities.
- Identify potential threats to the financial stability of the company, including risky credit, investments, and portfolio inefficiencies.
- Detect potential threats to operational efficiency including underperforming resources, personnel liabilities, property inefficiencies, and safety risks.
- Recognize potential threats to the company’s reputation including marketing missteps.
- Prepare and maintains internal and external data gathering for risk analysis and reporting.
- Design and implements methods for avoiding potential threats using available risk metric software and personal knowledge of the industry.
- Deliver regular risk analysis reports to company executives complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats at all levels.
- Coordinate programs designed to minimize threats and anticipate threats to the company.
- Develop insurance strategies and financing techniques to appropriately deal with any unanticipated losses.
- Oversee all audits of accounting practices, safety measures, and compliance reports.
- Conduct regular risk assessments either through a team of risk management experts or personally on site.
- Manages and prepares all documentation related to risk assessments and reviews of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- The job holder MUST have a Bachelor's Degree 2nd Class honours (Upper division) in Computer, Finance, Information Technology or other related fields with a minimum of 5 years' post qualification in a reputable organisation.
- Possession of a Master's Degree and relevant professional certification i.e. (CISA) will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Goal oriented and needs to be focused
- Teams Dynamics
- Resource Management
- Oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Presentation skills
- Supervision and Coaching
- Strong organisational, analytical and communication
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong financial and control management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, pressurized work environment
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement effectively
- Highly proficient and versatile in the use of technology
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Swift Networks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- General Manager - SME Sales at Swift Networks
- Know More About Swift NetworksSimilar Jobs
- IT Tech Support at 9NL LTD
- Software Developer at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Senior IT Support Officer at Elkris Foods
- IT Officer at Creative Associates International
- Junior/Mid-Level Developer at AGL Consulting Ltd
- Web Developer at Sahel Capital
- Verification Officer at Creative Associates International