MyJobMag's goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the open jobs and workplace.
MyJobMag is neither a "normal" job listing platform nor just another HR company, but a career company leveraging technology to solve human resources and education needs in Africa; hence, increasing profitability from both personal and corporate perspectives.
Community Team Lead
Community Team Lead Job description
On behalf of a major market player in the digital marketing industry, you will be responsible for leading and managing a top of class team of community marketing agents. You will be a data driving manager
who will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and performance of the team according to the KPI and goals.
Success in this position requires that you are a passionate, thought leader & an eager person with high professional and ethical standards to be the best ambassador for our client brand.
Community Team Lead Duties and responsibilities
- We expect of the team leads to have 70% of their time dedicated to coaching, shadowing and supporting their agents directly. Effective use of key dashboards and call activity reporting to
- ensure excellent performance.
- Be able to explain what is driving their teams' performance in a concise and data driven way.
- Have the passion to lead and motivate their team members along with delivering the proper coaching when needed.
- Identify the points of improvement for their team members and deliver the proper training and coaching as needed.
- identify and grow talent, lead, motivate and coach direct reports in order to establish and develop an effective team; identify the outliers and manage the team’s performance to
- continuous KPI achievement
- Managing day-to-day operations – ensure consistent quality and productivity across channels
- (Meetings, events, calls, etc.) to add maximum value for advertisers. Ensure consistent
- performance, according to the relevant service level metrics or revenue/funnel goals.
- Managing teams when it comes to Planning and project implementation to deliver value to customers, in line with our strategy and organizational priorities
- Managing social media teams when it comes to content creation and community management.
- To coach in one-on-one and in a team setting with a clear data driven approach and tangible output for agents to improve.
- Communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication
- Demonstrate proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
- Clearly demonstrate passion for ensuring the success of the client culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service
Advocacy Team requirement:
- Holds a BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 3 + years’ management and Is able to be creative and innovative in the Africa business and digital community space
- Have Previous team lead experience with service/technical fields within Call Center
- environment or tech/service/sales industry
- Have a Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
- Possess Outstanding customer service/Social Media/event Management skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity personally and professionally
- Strong communication to ensure quarterly strategy as well as monthly and weekly priorities are understood and adhered by agents. Able to adjust messaging to different target
- audiences (agent, Ops Manager) with to-the-point communication
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow/processes/procedures/product features
- Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantified impact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization
- Able to clearly outline current performance drivers of their market and actions to improve
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor at all times
Skills and experience desirable:
- Experience in start-up / tech company
- Familiar with facing challenges in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated capability of being a team player who thinks as a team and is willing to share best practices to achieve team goals
- Experience in fast paced ambiguous environments
- Competitive salary package
- A generous bonus scheme based on performance
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company with an outstanding team culture
- Stable work and career progression
- Continuous development of team members through training and a clear career path.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below