Nurse at Paelon Memorial Clinic
Posted on: 17 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Paelon Memorial Clinic
Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighbourhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of PAtricia ELozie ONyia - PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director & Founding Partner, Dr. Ngozi Onyia.
To assist attending doctors in ensuring that patients get the best quality of care at the hospital
Key Roles and
- To ensure that patient's conditions remain stable and that doctor’s treatment instructions have been properly carried out
- To ensure that adequate quantities of supplies are maintained, and for ordering new supplies when necessary
- Preparing patients for consultations and admission as appropriate (i.e. taking of patient’s vital signs).
- Carry out regular nurses’ roles vis-à-vis sterilisation, bed bathing, immunisation etc.
- Accompanies doctors on their rounds of patient visits and takes notes of any special instructions about treatment or care changes.
- Also keeps accurate records of the amounts and types of medication administered to individual patients so they can assess recovery times and speak to physicians about treatment changes when necessary.
- Administering medication to ensure all regimens are in strict accordance with the physician’s instructions.
- To assist with any other task as required by the Medical Directors
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Paelon Memorial ClinicSimilar Jobs
- EH Hygiene Promotion Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Emergency Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Case Worker Model Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Optometrist at Simeon's Pivot
- International Consultant - Adolescent and Young People Analysis in the 2019 IBBSS Nigeria at UNICEF
- Chief Medical Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Chief Nursing Officer (Specialist Hospital) at Sunrose Consulting
- Clinical Research Nurse at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)