Senior Consultant at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
Posted on: 17 May, 2019
Deadline: 24 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a reputable Management Consulting Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The Senior Consultant will be responsible for driving Strategy, business development and developing the consulting practice.
- The Senior Consultant will create a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic development of client solutions.
- In addition, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for nurturing the organization’s positive external profile by acting as an outward facing thought leader.
- The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on all matters and will oversee all client engagements as well as develop and drive strategic direction for the organization.
- The Senior Consultant will also provide direction and guidance to enhance employee performance.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful Candidate will:
- Assist the CEO in the day to day management of the Company;
- Monitor daily operations of the Company and supervise all strategic business units & other Unit Heads;
- Create a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment with the aim of winning new business as well as managing the strategic development of client solutions;
- Nurture the organization’s positive external profile by acting as an outward facing thought leader;
- Maintain and grow the business as well as the client base on an ongoing basis subject to goals and targets set by the CEO/Board from time to time;
- Create, manage and maintain relationships with existing and potential clients, developing strategic solutions and plans that best fit the organization and clients’ needs;
- Create brand identities through research and apply experience to uncover in-depth knowledge of the organizational process, competitive threats and opportunities within clients’ businesses;
Ensure that the Company:
- Provides sound and international standard solutions to her clients
- Innovates and influences high level communications and content
- Consistently provides superior quality of work
- Work closely with relevant teams within the organization to develop plans, recommendations and deliverables as well as manage relationships with new and existing clients, faculty, media partners and other potential partners of the Company;
- Other responsibilities and roles as defined by the Board or delegated by the CEO.
- A Bachelors’ degree in any of the Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline;
- Evidence of formal training in Business Development and Consulting;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in Business Development and Sustainability Consulting, three (3) of which must have been spent at Senior Management level;
- Certification in a sustainability related field;
- Sound knowledge and experience in sustainability, communication, sustainable development, consulting and thought leadership;
- Sound knowledge of Strategy, Business Management, Communication, Sustainability and Sustainable Development and Senior management experience in a professional services firm; and
- Good analytical and managerial skills.
- Must not be above Forty (40) Years of Age.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV/Resume to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Assistant General Manager (AGM), Human Capital Management at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Chief Regulatory & Legal Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Know More About DCSL Corporate Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Operations Assistant at Landover Company Limited
- Administrative Staff at Pickmeup
- Clerk/Secretary at Avant Halogen
- Country-Level Finance & Administrative Consultant at John Snow Inc - JSI
- Administrative Officer at Nextworks Limited
- Personal Assistant at Mecer Consulting Limited
- Executive Assistant at DM Holdings
- Personal Assistant to the Group CFO/CEO at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited