Technical Officer at AHNI
Posted on: 9 May, 2019
Deadline: 22 May, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHi360) to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Contract Type: Fixed term
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FRI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina state governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and integrated Qur’anic Schools (lQS) in each of the states.
- Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator, provide support to coordination of the RANA HQ/State offices.
- H/She will support program planning, design, review and monitoring of the program planning and implementation at the HQ/State level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA in Education, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 5 - 7 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MA degree in education, behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 3 - 5 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications Sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Field Coordinator at AHNI
- Community Mobilization and Gender Specialist at AHNI
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at AHNI
- Graphic Designer at AHNI
- Outreach Officer at AHNI
- Finance Officer at AHNI
- Project Driver at AHNI
- Administrative Assistant at AHNI
- Associate Director - M & E at AHNI
- Senior Technical Advisor - Laboratory Services at AHNI
- Technical Officer - Documentation at AHNI
- Senior Program Officer at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Data Enumerator (DTM) - 12 (Sokoto) at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Data Enumerator (DTM) - 12 (Katsina) at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Data Collector Team Lead, NAA at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Senior ETT Team Lead at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Senior Biometric Operations Team Lead at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Consultant - Book Development in Hausa and Kanuri Languages at Save The Children
- Gender and Nutrition Specialist at Sahel Capital
- General Duty Medical and Dental Officer at Taraba State Government