Outreach Officer at AHNI
Posted on: 9 May, 2019
Deadline: 22 May, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AHNI
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHi360) to sustain FHI’s achievements in strengthening indigenous organizational capacity in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Contract Type: Fixed term
- The Reading and Numeracy Activity (RANA) is DFID-funded through UNICEF on early primary grades reading pilot project implemented in partnership with FRI 360 in collaboration with the Niger, Kebbi & Katsina state governments. RANA aims to improve literacy and numeracy for girls and boys in primary grades 1-3 in the supported states. It will assist approximately 100 formal Schools and integrated Qur’anic Schools (lQS) in each of the states.
- Outreach Officer will support to adopt and integrate gender sensitive community reading promotion strategies for improved learning outcomes at state and community levels, in collaboration with Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Under the supervision of Field Coordinator, h/she will assist in planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of all community led activities in the focus states.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Education, Gender Studies, Sociology, Anthropology or related discipline with 5 years working experience in community mobilization and gender integration at the national or international level.
- Expertise in community mobilization and gender analysis, strategic planning, and integrating gender balance into project design and management is desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications Sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Recent Jobs from AHNI
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Field Coordinator at AHNI
- Community Mobilization and Gender Specialist at AHNI
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at AHNI
- Graphic Designer at AHNI
- Finance Officer at AHNI
- Technical Officer at AHNI
- Project Driver at AHNI
- Administrative Assistant at AHNI
- Associate Director - M & E at AHNI
- Senior Technical Advisor - Laboratory Services at AHNI
- Technical Officer - Documentation at AHNI
- Senior Program Officer at AHNI
- Know More About AHNISimilar Jobs
- Program Officer - Health Policy Plus (HP+) at Palladium Group
- Emerging Citizens Volunteer at Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)
- Technical Assistant (Health & Nutrition Services) at Global Fund
- Technical Officer - CHTB at Global Fund
- Technical Assistant - Laboratory Services at Global Fund
- Technical Officer - Core Laboratory/Quality Management at Global Fund
- Technical Officer - High Tech Laboratory at Global Fund