Industrial Relations Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 18 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 April, 2019
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
Industrial Relations Manager
Location: Bayelsa (Bonny Island)
- Assists with developing, coordinating, implementing and/or administering Industrial relations with contractors and other stakeholders.
- Reviews standard material intended for public release to ensure that it represents the best interest of the company, project and employees and is consistent with established company industrial relations objectives and policies.
- Assists in preparing and disseminating standard information (e.g. press releases).
- Assists in providing public affairs, legislative affairs, policy documentation, and other strategic communications knowledge and support to internal organizations as well as external organizations and/or customers.
- Assists with planning, preparing, and disseminating information products concerning the company and/or customer to inform and educate internal and external audiences on newsworthy events and developments using newspapers, periodicals, and audio-visual communication media. Assists with research, writing, and editing articles, speeches, reports, statistical backgrounds, and talking points representing the company, project, and/or customer.
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business (Industry) issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to influence decisions.
- Works closely with B7JV site team to maintain good industrial relationship with the labour. Experience in local areas (Bonny Island) is a must.
- Experience in solving industrial issues and disputes to ensure project execution is not hindered.
- Supports the IR Manager in day to day activities.
- Should have experience in dealing with IR issues, successfully resolved IR issues and in preventing IR issues. Excellent interpersonal skills that is reflected in developing industrial relationship with local contractors, vendors and with local labour.
- Conversant in operating in the local area around Bonny Island with good (and demonstrable) relationship with local community.
Years of Experience:
Method of Application
Applicants should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.
- Recent Jobs from Alfred & Victoria Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lead Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Accounts Payable Support at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Custom Liaison Officer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Government Relations Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Assistant Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Senior Accounts Payable Supervisor at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- HR Director at Going Active Africa
- HR Officer at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Manager –Personnel & Administration at Sunflag Nigeira Ltd.
- Head, Human Resources at Stresert Services Limited
- Manager, Human Resources and Administration at Africa Delivery Technologies Limited
- HR Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- Human Resource Personnel at IAP Building Solutions