Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
Sales Account Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
2 - 5 years
- LocationAnambra, Borno, Delta, Ekiti, Enugu, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Ondo, Osun, Sokoto, Zamfara
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Locations: Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa, Enugu, Delta, Anambra, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, Borno
Preferred Sector: Internet Service Providers & Telecommunications
- As a Sales account manager, he/she should be customer service oriented and be responsible for growing the business by building successful and long-term client relationships.
- Proven work experience 2- 5 years as a sales account manager
- Experience from ISP and Telecommunication sector
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Preferred Age: 24 - 45 years
Key Competencies Required:
- Develop positive relationships with client
- Forecasting on Sales, Revenue and Expenses on Monthly basis
- Segmented and targeted approach to cater needs of specific segments
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Act as the point of contact and handle customer requirements
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Monthly Reporting on commercial results to the HOD
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using role applied and preferred State as subject of mail.