Social Media Intern at Youngstars Foundation
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 29 March, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Youngstars Foundation
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
Youngstars Foundation is now in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), and is registered with CAC Nigeria as Youngstars Development Initiative (CAC/IT/NO 21517) and in Ghana as Youngstars Development Initiative (G.21, 431).
Social Media Intern
- Is responsible for assigned social media and communications roles including supporting and executing the organisation’s social media strategy, managing organisation’sprioritised social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn
- The intern will work directly with the Communication’s Head and closely with team leaders, project leads, partner organisations and our target communities.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Mass Communication or any other qualification relating to Social Media.
- At least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement as Social Media Manager
- Must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to our social media profiles.
- Create paid marketing campaigns on social to increase our reach and traffic through current and improved social media strategy.
- Embody our programme, campaign, event and projects in every tweet, update, and conversation on social media.
- Be data-informed about what's working on social media and what's not
- Experiment with new growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- Work together with the content team to share insight and strategize
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letters, CV and recent Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Youngstars Foundation
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Intern at Youngstars Foundation
- Web Master Intern at Youngstars Foundation
- Know More About Youngstars FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Lead at The 99Edge
- Studio Photographer & Graphics Designer at Elite Studio Nigeria
- Graphic Designer/Communication Analyst at Norrenberger Financial Group
- Communications Officer at Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN)
- Sales Intern at Lumos
- Digital Marketer/ Web Developer at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Social Media/Customer Service Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Community Relations Officer at Genesis Group