Assistant Training Officer - AUN Hotel at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 1 April, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at American University of Nigeria (AUN)
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
Assistant Training Officer - AUN Hotel
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Reporting To: Head of Human Resources
Summary of Position
- Ensuring Employees are fully trained up to the organization standard to do their Jobs effectively and productively.
- As Assistant Training Officer you are to assist your supervisor in directing and organizing employees training platforms to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
- Drawing up a training plan
- Prepare training budgets and ROI
- Working with training providers to develop suitable content for courses
- Conducts orientation training for new employees
- First Degree is compulsory.
- Professional qualification as certified trainer is compulsory
- Minimum of 2 years in hospitality training and staff development.
Key Competencies & Key Tasks:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Demonstrate an interest in and an understanding of issues relevant to the Hotel Departments and updated knowledge of the industry.
- Understands the Hotel’s business priorities, products and services and has a good grasp how Departments runs.
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Hotel.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and References to: email@example.com
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- This position is a local one and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- Know More About American University of Nigeria (AUN)Similar Jobs
- Play Experience Center Supervisor at SchoolMe Lottery (SchoolMe Investment Services Limited)
- Business Operations Manager at Stresert Services Limited
- Principal at Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Finance and Administrative Officer at Avocats Sans Frontières France
- Rector at Imo State Polytechnic
- Registrar at Imo State Polytechnic
- Rector at Shanahan Polytechnic, Orlu
- Registrar at Shanahan Polytechnic, Orlu