IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Network Operations Centre (NOC) IT Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer experience and satisfaction outcomes to users across our NOCs by ensuring overall effectiveness of your team and optimal utilization of tools/ technology in line with established polices, processes, and procedures.
Senior Manager, Technical Business Analysis
IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Technical Business Analysis. This role operates out of the Technical Department and interfaces across the Technical leadership as well as other key functional areas such as Information Technology (IT) and Finance. In this role, you will be required to:
- Demonstrate and embed deep understanding of the business across functional areas of the Technical organization, leveraging relationships and requirements engineering practices to continuously improve business processes and drive business success.
- Develop business cases and implement benefit realization metrics for evaluating Technical projects and programs.
- Identify the business intelligence, reporting, and data analysis needs across Technical while also ensuring that all aspects of Technical operational data are received, processed and reported to meet key stakeholders’ expectations and drive business decision-making.
This role is for you if you love the challenge of being a transformer in a big way, playing a key role in setting up and building structures. You will need to apply a multi-disciplinary mindset to work, facilitating training and awareness, and managing change, while also continuously selling the value of your own role to critical stakeholders and contribute actively towards strengthening the risk management culture within Technical. You must be dynamic, possess a deep understanding of the Technical environment, and have a strong drive to deliver results.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Know and execute best practices for business analysis processes and functions from industry and strategic standpoints.
- Work directly with stakeholders across the Technical organization to elicit, understand, document, review, and prioritize business requirements.
- Lead elicitation sessions with functional stakeholders to gather requirements by utilizing and adapyting best-practice elicitation techniques, including documentation analysis, on-site visits, surveys, interviews, etc.
- Collaborate with Technical functions to perform ongoing analysis and decomposition of complex business problems towards proffering solutions for implementation.
- Communicate needs and requirements of the various Technical functions to IT and/ or vendors.
- Function as super-user and support the development of user test cases and testing processes working with project teams.
- Facilitate train-the-trainer programs for user departments.
- Analyze needs of various Technical functions and recommend solutions and procedures to meet business requirements.
- Prepare and analyze Technical business cases for projects and initiatives.
- Perform research and analysis for proposed projects in order to determine feasibility and present findings to management.
- Analyze business and functional requirements for process automation.
- Assess and report realization of project or program benefits pre- and post-deployment.
- Continuously identify business improvement opportunities, either through automation or process enhancement.
- Leverage data intelligence to support and drive business decisions and recommendations by generating complex and custom reports in existing databases and systems from multiple cross-functional sources.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the business strategy and deliver insights into ongoing trends across Technical operations.
- Extract and collate metrics/ measures for evaluating all Technical Department strategic initiatives and continuously track and evaluate status.
- Prepare and update Technical strategic target dashboard reports containing status of tracked initiatives.
- In consultation with the Process Manager, define and update appropriate metrics to measure ingternal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) performance against targets across Technical functions.
- Continuously monitor internal SLAs and OLAs compliance against set expectations, escalating breaches (if any) and periodically preparing SLA/ OLA monitoring/ compliance report.
- Initiate and coordinate ad hoc and periodic reporting processes in liaison with stakeholder functions.
- Mine, analyze, collate, and report data for review and validation by Technical Directors.
- Provide project or program support as required.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Director, Business Decision Support (Technical).
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence
- Data Minining & Analysis
- Requirements Gathering Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Advanced MS Office skills in Excel & Powerpoint
- IT Applications & Systems Knowledge
- Knowledge & Application of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
- Change Management
- Project Management
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelors Degree in IT, Statistics, and/ or related fields; MBA will be an added advantage.
- Business Analysis certification mandatory.
- Six Sigma qualification mandatory.
- Minimum of +10 years' hands-on experience, including most recent 7 years in any or most of the following areas: business & functional analyses; data-mining, business intelligence, modelling, and reporting; project and product lifecycle management; working as part of a Technical/ Network Operations team within a telco or tower business; business case development and analysis & assessment of business benefits & realization; and/ or business analysis in ERP and/ or large automation/ systems project.
- Proven mastery of delivering work products in different forms, including reports, correlation and predictive models, trends, insights, and recommendations.
- Quality Assurance (QA) skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing user manuals and documenting/ articulating complex requirements to diverse audiences.
- Familiarity with emerging trends regarding ERP and application systems.
- MySQL development experience is a plus.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.