U-Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
Service Measurement Analyst
A Service Measurement Analyst creates and executes service measurement parameters across all touch-points in line with established procedures and quality control standards. Collaborate with other teams in the Bank to implement service improvement initiatives.
- Design and develop metrics that will support and drive the banks’ desired service culture
- Test and assess customer complaint management processes across experience centres
- Measure/Monitor all customer touch points and recommend corrective /preventive actions to close identified gaps.
- Assist in obtaining and analyse data from all service measurement tools (customer feedbacks, service level agreements etc.) and communicate feedback with actionable recommendation to appropriate teams for implementation.
- Assist in monitoring and compiling performance reports on service measurement and improvement initiatives across experience centres.
- Assist in ensuring stakeholder engagement on identified service challenges (i.e. feedback from measurement reports) and run periodic campaign to communicate service measurement attributes across experience centres.
- Assist to carry out periodic Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Index surveys and recommend appropriate trainings and development programs based on identified gaps.
- Assist in coordinating service trainings and workshops to up skill experience centres.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking the implementation of service improvement initiatives and standards by experience centres and other stakeholders.
- Assist in undertaking research, assessment and implementation of best practices and initiatives across the bank to drive continuous service improvement.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Educational Qualification
- HND and B.Sc. A Master’s Degree or other professional qualification will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Knowledge of Banking operating processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Lean & Six sigma methodologies
- Knowledge of measurement metrics/matrix designs and statistical calculations
- Knowledge of Touch-point and Customer Experience Management
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com