U-Connect Human Resources limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with its head office in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in 2004, with an aim to transform your business into customer centers through our innovative Human Resources and pro-active Customer care solution.
The firm offers an array of services; personnel outsourcing, recruiting, customer services, quality management solutions, outplacements, and payroll administrations.
Quality Control/ Service Measurement Analyst
The Service Measurement Analyst will be responsible for creating and executing service measurement parameters across all touch-points in line with established procedures and quality control standards.
Collaborate with other teams to implement service improvement initiatives.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design and develop metrics that will support and drive desired service culture test and assess customer complaint management processes across experience centers to ensure it aligns with set standards
- Measure/Monitor all customer touch points and recommend corrective /preventive actions to close identified gaps
- Assist in obtaining and analyze data from all service measurement tools (customer feedbacks, service level agreements etc.) and communicate feedback with an actionable recommendation to appropriate teams for implementation
- Assist in monitoring and compiling performance reports on service measurement and improvement initiatives across experience centers
- Assist in ensuring stakeholder engagement on identified service challenges (i.e. feedback from measurement reports) and run periodic campaign to communicate service measurement attributes across experience centers
- Assist to carry out periodic Customer Satisfaction and Service quality index surveys (for both internal and external customers) and recommend appropriate training and development programs based on identified gaps
- Assist in coordinating service training and workshops to up-skill experience centers
- First Degree in any discipline. A Master’s degree or other professional qualification will be an added advantage 2-4 years’ cognate experience ISO Certification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of company’s structures, policies, processes, and procedures.
- Knowledge of all company’s full range of products and regulations governing the management the company.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org