Medical Doctor at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 25 February, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
- The candidate would be charged with the responsibility of providing routine medical care during the established hours.
- Maintains electronic documentation of every in-patient and out-patient
- Perform emergency medical care to patients where the consultant is not available on the floor after due consultation with the consultant
- Meet with specialists to discuss clinical procedures implemented daily.
- Responsible for clerking of patients in the OPD and review with the consultant on the floor.
- Examine the case sheet of every patient to complete admission formalities and to judge clinical findings.
- Plan the treatment and diet schedule for each patient who gets admitted in the hospital.
- Possess an average knowledge in general medicine with good diagnostic acumen.
- Practical knowledge of occupational health.
- Conduct surgeries
- Providing continuous on-site medical support to meet the needs of patients, consultants and nursing staff.
- Work with the physiotherapist and other allied staffs to explain the needs of the patient.
- Devises ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the unit
- Candidates should have MBBS from a recognized medical school.
- Must be registered with Medical and Dental council of Nigeria with at least 2 cognate years post NYSC experience
Skills and Competence:
- Strong service philosophy and leadership skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, deductive reasoning and decision making skills.
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment.
- Superior patient/customer service, ethics, and bedside manners.
- Good computer skills
- Maintains professional but friendly demeanor.
- Candidate staying in Oyo, Osun,Ondo and its environs will be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Malaria Specialist at Malaria Consortium
- M&E Assistant (SMC) at Malaria Consortium
- Programme Officer, NTDs at Sightsavers
- Programme Coordinator (MMDP - ASCEND) at Sightsavers
- Programme Assistant at Sightsavers
- Deputy Country Director at Sightsavers
- Medical Officer at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan