Mechanical Engineering Intern at GOF Autos Nigeria LTD
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: 20 February, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at GOF Autos Nigeria LTD
GOF Autos Limited is a limited liability company, an indigenous company with a strong Automotive, Auto-services, Automake and Auto-bake service in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Mechanical Engineering Intern
Internship Duration: 6 months - 1 year
- Work with management, process engineers, Lead Machinists on understanding all levels of Automobile inputs in assigned areas.
- Identifying high cost items and drive actions to reduce cost.
- Update routers and process sheets as improvements.
- Work closely with workshop manager in day-to-day activities and other work that may be assigned respectively
- B.Eng, HND or ND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 1-2 years work experience
- Candidates living within Lagos will be consider first.
- Ability to drive is added advantage.
Our ideal Applicants intern will:
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude and working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Be an individual who is a self-starter, motivated and resourceful.
- Detail orientated and posses a good work ethic.
- Results driven and willing to exceed goals and objectives.
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Have a positive attitude and a desire to learn.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About GOF Autos Nigeria LTDSimilar Jobs
- Volunteer at Young Readers Library
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Autos Ltd
- Field Specialist – Gas Turbine at Baker Hughes
- Field Specialist - Compressor at Baker Hughes
- Field Specialist - Controls at Baker Hughes
- Business Analyst Intern at ConnectRail Service Limited
- Copywriter Intern at HR Forum Nigeria
- Generator Operator at Hilton Worldwide