Operations Manager at Privedoc
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Privedoc
Privedoc is a digital healthcare company bringing easy, affordable and convenient healthcare to all Nigerians wherever and whenever it is needed. Every Nigerian deserves access to quality clinical care and advice whenever they need it, PriveDoc ensures this is possible.
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields especially in the start-up industry and working with small corporations.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity, and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Spearhead various marketing campaigns to advertise and expand business reach
- Chase up leads and promote business goals and interests
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- Must be Lagos based
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
- Previous experience working in the healthcare and/or medical technology sector is desirable
- Ability to learn quickly, take initiative, take instruction, and work under pressure is an asset
- Most importantly we want creativity and energy!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Privedoc career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About PrivedocSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Facility Officer at Paykobo
- Support Services Manager at Sightsavers
- Manager, Creche at Somanda Consulting
- School Accountant at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Office Support Secretary at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Head of School at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Senior Associate (Assistant Manager) at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Executive Assistant at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria