Utility Supervisor at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Posted on: 11 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Generate and distribute electricity to all functional production lines and machines to ensure uninterrupted production.
- Supply hot, cold water, and steam for uninterrupted production.
- Distribute compressed air to all functional production lines and machines.
- Effectively manage utility/power teams to cover production process.
- Maintain and update record of all utilities.
- OND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 5 years related industry/capacity industry
The Person Must:
- Have good leadership and people management skills.
- Demonstrate a high sense of discipline and integrity.
- Must have sound communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc. career website on www.dragnetnigeria.com to apply
- Know More About Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.Similar Jobs
- AC Technician (Air Conditioning System) at Willers Solutions
- Admin/Facility Officer at Paykobo
- Civil Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- Structural Engineer at Horkey International Services Limited
- ERP Technical Manager at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Site Engineer at Bradfield Consulting
- Engineer II (Electrical) at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan
- Higher Technical Officer (Mechanical) at University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan