Product Design Engineer at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) - Our client, Taeillo, is a Nigerian Furniture and Lifestyle Brand that designs and manufactures Furniture by harnessing traditional forms, Materials, Local resources in Africa with both local and modern Technology to create premium Urban Furniture pieces.
Product Design Engineer
- We are urgently looking to recruit a Product Design Engineer who will develop architecture and engineering frameworks for our clients.
- Research and report new trends, actively contributing to our aesthetic strategy
- Develop and propose design concepts using Technology
- Selecting, specifying and recommending functional and aesthetic materials, production methods and finishes for the manufacture
- Prepare sample designs using 3D design sketches (ideally AutoCAD), diagrams, illustrations, plans and samples and models to communicate design concepts
- Create detailed and high-quality designs and documentation for production, inclusive of assembly instructions
- Continually problem solve and innovate to improve designs and create superior pieces for our customers
- 3 - 5 years Proven industry experience in furniture product design
- Strong creative, leadership and critical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving ability and good negotiation skills.
- Extensive network in the furniture space in Nigeria and beyond.
- Furniture background
- Ability to generate and communicate ideas from sketch work through to development
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on jobkitten.com to apply