Business Development Manager at MyJobMag Limited
Posted on: 4 February, 2019
Deadline: 10 February, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MyJobMag Limited
Our client is a UK training (in-plant and open programmes), recruitment, research and consulting company. They are recruiting for the position of recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Business Development Manager who would carry out high net individual sales of its executive development programmes in Abuja.
Business Development Manager
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within Lagos area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals. Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a definite conclusion.
- Use a variety of professional styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- A valid driver’s license
- Minimum of Master's degree or Second class upper first degree
- Must reside in Abuja
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience
- Possess experience communicating with high net worth individuals and working with partners to drive success.
- Excellent communicationskill (written and spoken)
- Possess the virtue of integrity
- Proficient in IT (Microsoft package)
- Business Development Management tracks records
- Great interpersonal skills, self-motivated and ability to take the initiative
- Good knowledge of Lagos' Commercial landscape (Critical)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email career@myjobmag enclosing a CV and providing a 500 words article explaining why you are a good fit and articulating a synopsis of the strategy that you would deploy towards succeeding in this job role.
- Know More About MyJobMag LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Leader - International Trade Compliance at Baker Hughes
- Sales Manager at Ultimus Holdings
- Sales Executive (Paint, Bathrooms and Light) at Ultimus Holdings
- Marketing Executive at Kloverharris Limited
- Treasury Marketing Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Sales Executives at UK-DION Investment Limited
- Sales Team Leads at UK-DION Investment Limited
- Business Development Manager (BDM) at UK-DION Investment Limited