Airtrace Solutions Limited is a firm committed to delivering products and services of the highest internationally accepted standards. At Airtrace Solutions Limited, we are focused on innovation, continuous strive to differentiate ourselves from other organizations worldwide with our constant drive for improving our standards and we can do the same for you. We also specialize in the Lease and Sale of Oil & Gas, Construction, Mining and Marine Heavy Equipment such as Cranes, Excavators, Tug boats, Low bed trucks, Bulldozers, Forklifts, Compactors, etc. Our headquarters is located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Operate a variety of Cranes(4x4 and motor crane) daily according to schedule and instructions from project manager, choosing and setting up the right crane, lift or hoist to complete each task safely and efficiently
- Inspect cranes daily, perform routine maintenance procedures and minor repairs as required and initiate additional repair requests from mechanics when necessary. Also keeping the crane clean and tidy daily
- Control cranes using standard operating procedures to ensure effective transportation of materials and safety for all personnel on site
- Create and update detailed log of material transportation operations, including information about type of material, movement locations and additional data requested by project manager
- Listen to site manager’s plan prior to start of every shift, and complete all required tasks accurately and within assigned deadlines with limited supervision
- Maintain visual and radio contact with ground operators according to best practices and site safety regulations, and respond to questions and instructions clearly and quickly
- Provide additional support to other crane operators as necessary, including working overtime to complete tasks, operating several types of equipment and training or monitoring junior operators.
- Ensure crane is functioning properly before and after any job.
Method of Application
Please ensure all your certificates and competency tests are available before applying, thanks.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit copies of your application, CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via email for an interview.