- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Receptionist (Intern) at Townsend Property Investments Limited
Posted on: 14 January, 2019
Deadline: 19 January, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Townsend Property Investments Limited
Townsend Property Investments Limited - A leading construction company in Nigeria with head office in Lagos and work site spread all over the country is seeking to recruit focused, results-oriented and suitably qualified professional to fill the position below:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Townsend Property Investments LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources/Admin Officer at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Area Manager at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer at SDSD Nigeria
- Deputy General Manager (DGM), Cinemas Operations at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
- Technical Product Manager at Venten Ltd
- Administration, HR and Finance Manager at Skills Outside School Foundation
- Graduate Trainee at Smart Partners
- Sales Administrative Officer at Alan & Grant