Site Plumber at Dayola Property and Development Company
Posted on: 14 January, 2019
Deadline: 24 February, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dayola Property and Development Company
Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
- We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks on a construction site.
- The Plumber must be able to Install, maintain, and repair pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential structures and Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building
- Uses saws and pipe cutters as necessary
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters
- Collaborates with contractors, construction workers, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces.
- Experience: 5 – 8 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Dayola Property and Development Company
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Facility Officer at Dayola Property and Development Company
- Know More About Dayola Property and Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Works (CoW) Planner at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Contract Factory Worker at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Forklift Operator at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Welder Mate at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Crane Operator/Rigger at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Technical Manager at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Project Engineer at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
- Maintenance Technician at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited