Account Receivables Officer at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 20 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
ICS Outsourcing Limited - Our client, a major player in the financial institution is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates at their headquarter in Lagos Island in the vacant position below:
Account Receivables Officer
- Ensure correct postings of all customer invoices and subsequent receipts daily on sage and excel (
- Ensure that customers’ requests (orders, invoices, credit notes, reviews, etc.) are promptly carried out.
- Approve payments and receipts
- Allocation of vendor payments
- Daily reconciliation of sage bank records and bank statement
- Check invoice/update statements
- Checking loading sheet against customer invoices, review and print invoices.
- Recording of previous day production (Finished goods) by 10am daily.
- Handling of customers cheques lodgment to banks.
- Weekly review and clearing of suspense and clearing Ledgers (Suspense ledger should not be outstanding for more than 2days)
- Captures of foreign currency payments and receipts
- Update of loan spreadsheet regularly
- Product and sales analysis every Friday
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes on SAGE.
- Statement check (Sage to Excel) customers ledger against sage balances every Friday (reconciliation of customers’ accounts)
- Stock count and reconciliation for finished goods
- Ensure weekly review of all customer GL Entries are carried-out every Friday. (Statement check sage to excel) for accuracy & completeness of customers’ ledger.
- Ensure reconciliations of domiciliary account by 2nd of every month
- Safeguard of company fixed asset schedule
- Presentation of graphical revenue analysis monthly
- Reconciliation of subsidiary and sister company account ledger
- Analyzing and reporting on debt age analysis monthly
- Follow up and facilitate recovery of overdue debts
- Liaise with Accounts Payable officer to ascertain and update prepayment records for finance manager approval
- Batching of daily relevant Standard Journal Voucher (SJV) and submit same to finance manager for final review and approval
- Posting of credit notes daily
- Response to account disputes and queries
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified
- B.Sc in Accounting/Economics.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Transaction Officer at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Know More About Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at First Independent Power Limited (FIPL)
- Finance Manager at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Mid-level Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Management Accountant at Sahara Group
- Chief Finance Officer at Onstream Group
- Senior Credit Control & Cash Collection Specialist at Vodacom Nigeria
- Accountant at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Product Specialist - Indices at Nigerian Stock Exchange