Energy Associate at Dornim Solicitors and Lega Consultants
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 25 January, 2019
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Dornim Solicitors and Lega Consultants
DORNIM Solicitors and Legal Consultants (“DORNIM”) is a commercial legal practice committed to providing exceptional legal advisory and support services to our clientele. In order to deliver world class service in accordance with international best practices, DORNIM possesses solicitors with the technical competence, commercial pragmatism, and excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure that all deliverables are executed efficiently. DORNIM recognizes the importance of having a clear understanding of our client‘s business needs and as such comprises of seasoned specialist solicitors who possess expertise and experience in specific practice areas.
DORNIM has vast experience in both complex and simple commercial transactions, and has been at the forefront in providing advisory services for both major and minor players in various sectors of the economy.
- Providing expert legal support and advice to clients
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements
- Advising on financing of Energy projects and transactions
- Advising on acquisition and disposal of assets
- Carrying out Company secretarial duties and other commercial law matters
- Meeting and managing local and international clients
- Advising clients on legal/regulatory and policy developments in the Energy Sector
- Advising on legal and regulatory issues in projects and transactions
- Negotiating and drafting of commercial agreements and transactional agreements
- Researching law and drafting opinions, articles etc.
- Conducting Due Diligence investigations
- Attending to smaller matters and aspects of larger matters independently
- Minimum of one (1) year experience gained working as a lawyer in a commercial law firm or as an in-house lawyer in an Energy company
- LL.B, B.L are required (LLM is an added advantage)
- Excellent academic background
- Must have knowledge and experience in any of Power, Environment, Mining, Maritime, or Oil and Gas industries
- Excellent grasp of commercial law and corporate matters in general
- Experience in Company Secretarial duties will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Should be smart and presentable
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work with very minimal or no supervision and also able to work in a team
- Good Microsoft Office Skills (MS Word, Excel and Power Point and Outlook).
Please note that this is purely a corporate/commercial role involving no litigation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should apply for this job by sending their CVs and Cover Letters latest by 25th of January 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org (using Energy Associate OR Accountant as the subject of the e-mail).
- Recent Jobs from Dornim Solicitors and Lega Consultants
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant at Dornim Solicitors and Lega Consultants
- Know More About Dornim Solicitors and Lega ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Legal Officer at Phase3 Telecom
- Personal Assistant /Company Secretary at Stresert Services Limited
- Legal Counsel at TOTAL
- Lawyers at PropCheck
- Legal Officer at ACCION Microfinance Bank
- Executive/Paralegal Assistant To The Company Secretary at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Experienced Hire at NNPC
- Contracting Services Team Lead at Hobark International Limited (HIL)