eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
In the last two years eRecruiter Nigeria has evolved to become a strong recruitment consulting brand in Nigeria. We have successfully expanded our operations to different practice areas.
These practices cover various sectors: Financial Services, Oil & Gas and Power, FMCG, Hospitality and Retail, Professional Services and Construction.
Assistant Business Manager, Retail
Our client is set up to distribute top fashion brands in Nigeria and West Africa.
Successful candidate is expected to assist the Business manager in all aspects of store operations to ensure that customers and business expectations are met and exceeded within the business strategy.
Reports to: Business Manager if available.
Direct reports: Senior Sales Associates, Sales Associate and Sales Trainee
- Maximise sales growth, by ensuring proper presentation of products available to stimulate interest and entice customers to make purchase, ensure housekeeping standards are maintained; identify stock issues, execute planned advertising and promotions.
- Ensure Store is always clean and in line with company requirements
- Record Sales and manage inventory
- Conduct daily banking transaction in line with Cash Management policies and procedures
- Liaise with clients in all areas of sales including but not limited to product information, information on special discounts, new supplies etc.
- Provide effective, efficient and prompt service delivery to customers
- Offer advice to customers and deal with customers complaints
- Monitor, replenish and clean sales display areas
- Utilise product knowledge when dealing with customers
- Coordinate and manage repairs and other Customer Service requests
- Process payments
- Supervise and train team members
- Excellent communication skills
- Service oriented
- Organised and pays attention to detail
- Proactive and self leading
- Team player
- Inventory management or willingness to learn
- Accounting skills and/or willingness to learn
- Smart personal appearance
- IT Competence
- Good team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Neat, clean and friendly
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Willing to take on additional responsibility
- Comfortable with Information Technology, proficient in MS Word & Excel
- BSc. or equivalent in a related field
- 2-3 years’ work experience in retail sales
- Key Performance Indicators
- 100% Store Cleanliness .
- 100% on VM adherence.
- Generate income from direct sales: Target is amount of store target in a year.
- Reduce operational cost: Petty cash management.
- 100% on Inventory management and interpretation/adherence to all inventory process.
- Feedback from leadership survey.
- Feedback from customer satisfaction survey/Handle customer enquiries to a conclusion.
- Deliver value adding service to customers.
- Number of repeat business/Follow up on existing customer for repeat business: No of customers.
- Deliver error free daily transactions report, bank reconciliation and other reports.
- Drive team to ensure daily store sales target are met.
- Manage team:20% employee turnover.
- Develop competency in managing performance.
Only Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.