Field Sales Agent at Jiji.ng
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Jiji.ng
Jiji.ng is a part of Genesis, an international group that serves over 200 Million users from offices in 10 countries. Jiji.ng started in 2014 and has become the largest online marketplace in Nigeria with over 200,000 sellers and 10 Million visitors per month.
We have engaged over 500 of the brightest minds, all focused towards one goal - bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
We are currently looking for results-driven and entrepreneurial individuals to join our elite Sales team in Lagos. Our fun, informal and entrepreneurial culture makes Jiji.ng the best place to build your future with an international company.
Field Sales Agent
- Work in the field to acquire and sign up merchants from various sectors: electronics, fashion, cars, real estate, agriculture, etc.
- Sell Jiji’s rewarding premium services to new and existing merchants within designated regions
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets
- OND/Bachelor degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into active clients
- Good knowledge of local sales region
- A keen interest in the e-commerce industry
What we are offering
- Best-selling agents steadily get N120,000 - N150,000 per month
- Uncapped sales commissions of 25% of total sales
- Clearly defined path: Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Manager
- Flexible working conditions with weekly sales targets
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About Jiji.ngSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Manager at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Business Development Executive – Training and Outsourcing Services at Talent24
- Pre-Sales Officer at Clinet Technologies Limited
- Marketer at Mosaic Limited
- Merchandiser at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Executive at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Client Relationship Manager (Chinese Speaking Staff) at RoVedana
- Business Development Manager at Creative Associates International