Home Economics Educator at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 25 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Home Economics Educator
- The Home Economics Educator will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Teaches concepts and skills in foods and nutrition, clothing and textiles, home management, family relationships, and consumer education to students utilizing course of study adopted by the Board of Education.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory work, projects, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.)/B.Sc in Nutrition or other related subjects.
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 - 8 years of teaching experience in a good school environment.
- Sound communication skills.
- IT savvy
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Human Resource Consultant at Bradfield Consulting
- Female Sales Representative at Bradfield Consulting
- Dispatch Rider at Bradfield Consulting
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Biology and Chemistry Teacher at Christhill Schools
- Part Time Yoruba and Hausa Language Teacher at Brickhall School
- Academic Assistant at Tufts Management School
- School Teacher at Values Montessori School
- English Studies and Lit. In English Teacher at Roemichs International School
- Teacher at Imagine Early Years & Elementary
- Educationa Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Teacher of Home Economics at Roemichs International School