Human Resource Officer at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2019
Deadline: 13 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
Human Resource Officer
- We are looking to recruit a Human Resource Officer. Our ideal candidate is an experienced mid-level HR Analyst that can work with top Management on overall company strategies and successfully implement their end-to-end execution.
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Staff performance appraisals and reviews.
- Recruitment and selection including developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Ensure organizational culture and values are upheld.
- Resolve and manage issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absenteeism.
- Reduce annual employee turnover.
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, interpreting and advising on employment law including promotion and benefits.
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Developing HR strategies, which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Planning and delivering training, including new staff inductions and analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree in Personnel Management, Administration, or any other related field.
- 4 years minimum experience as a Human Resource Officer.
- CIPM/CIPD/HRBP or any other certifications is an added advantage.
- Business awareness and management skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- IT and numeracy skills.
- Experienced managing/operating computerised payroll and benefits systems.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Apata & Ascott Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Machine Operator at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Know More About Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Human Resource Personnel at ConnectRail Service Limited
- HR Specialist 1 - HR Operations Service Delivery at Baker Hughes
- Human Resource Personnel at West-Bay Nigeria
- Recruiting Manager at Andela
- Head, Human Capital Consulting/ Executive Search at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Manager, Learning and Development at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Head, Learning and Development at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Manager, Human Capital Consulting/ Executive Search at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited